Congratulations to Prof. Robert McDermott, who was elected a 2020 Fellow of the American Physical Society! He was elected for seminal contributions to quantum computing with superconducting qubits, including elucidating the origins of decoherence mechanisms, and development of new qubit control and readout methods. He was nominated by the Division of Quantum Information.
- UChicago professor Hannes Bernien wins International Quantum Technology Young Scientist Award
- Nationwide quantum training program selects third cohort of students
- The Quantum Internet Will Blow Your Mind. Here’s What It Will Look Like
- NSF Convergence grant for quantum biosensing could lead to game-changing medical diagnostics
- UW-Madison’s Robert McDermott elected fellow of the American Physical Society