The American Physical Society has announced the recipients of the 2020 APS Fellowships. Three Fermilab scientists, including several who are part of the Chicago Quantum Exchange community, were selected 2020 APS fellows, a distinction awarded each year to no more than one-half of 1 percent of current APS members by their peers.
- UChicago professor Hannes Bernien wins International Quantum Technology Young Scientist Award
- Nationwide quantum training program selects third cohort of students
- The Quantum Internet Will Blow Your Mind. Here’s What It Will Look Like
- NSF Convergence grant for quantum biosensing could lead to game-changing medical diagnostics
- UW-Madison’s Robert McDermott elected fellow of the American Physical Society