As quantum technology continues to come into its own, investment is happening on a global scale. The possibilities appear endless, and some advances aren’t even that far off. A recent scientific study published in Nature Communications could have exciting implications for the developing world of quantum sensing—and quantum technology as a whole.
- Chicago Quantum Exchange community members to speak at DOE Quantum Information Science & Technology Summit
- New funding to engineer rare-earth qubits could fast-track quantum technology
- New Data Stations Project Creates Architecture, Marketplace for Sharing Data
- New Design Principles for Spin-based Quantum Materials
- New Midwest universities QuSTEAM initiative to transform US quantum education