As quantum technology continues to come into its own, investment is happening on a global scale. The possibilities appear endless, and some advances aren’t even that far off. A recent scientific study published in Nature Communications could have exciting implications for the developing world of quantum sensing—and quantum technology as a whole.
- Searching for Dark Matter With Quantum Computers, One Blip of Light at a Time
- Quantum internet closer as physicists stretch spooky link between atoms
- Energy leading way to tomorrow’s quantum internet
- Creating the Heart of a Quantum Computer: Developing Qubits
- White House Earmarks New Money for A.I. and Quantum Computing