As part of the DOE Office of Science Quantum Information Science-Enabled Discovery (QuantISED) program, a consortium of three institutions under the leadership of Fermilab scientist Alexander Romanenko has been awarded $3.9 million over two years to further SRF technology for quantum science, potentially boosting the processing speed and storage capacity of quantum devices, including quantum computers and sensors.
- Searching for Dark Matter With Quantum Computers, One Blip of Light at a Time
- Quantum internet closer as physicists stretch spooky link between atoms
- Energy leading way to tomorrow’s quantum internet
- Creating the Heart of a Quantum Computer: Developing Qubits
- White House Earmarks New Money for A.I. and Quantum Computing