As part of the DOE Office of Science Quantum Information Science-Enabled Discovery (QuantISED) program, a consortium of three institutions under the leadership of Fermilab scientist Alexander Romanenko has been awarded $3.9 million over two years to further SRF technology for quantum science, potentially boosting the processing speed and storage capacity of quantum devices, including quantum computers and sensors.
- Chicago Quantum Exchange community members to speak at DOE Quantum Information Science & Technology Summit
- New funding to engineer rare-earth qubits could fast-track quantum technology
- New Data Stations Project Creates Architecture, Marketplace for Sharing Data
- New Design Principles for Spin-based Quantum Materials
- New Midwest universities QuSTEAM initiative to transform US quantum education